- First MVNE platform in Thailand – integrated with CAT’s core network
- Complete OSS, BSS service stack
- Service Implementation of Siebel CRM in partnership with Oracle
- Core Siebel, Account Management, Sales, Marketing, LoyaltyM
Enterprise Mobility Management
- “Bring-Your-Own-Device” BYOD mobile mobility platform
- Include Content management, Device management, Security Policy, Browsing management
- Implementation of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Enterprise Data Warehouse
- One of the largest EDW of its kind in ASEAN to support the converged multiple businesses model of one of Thailand's telecom operator (mobile, broadband, mobile wallet, WIFI, cable, lifestyle).
- Operational for 7+ years
- Scaled from 120 million records per day up to 1.7+ Billion records per day
- Integration with 34 CDR Elements (72+ network elements) and 18 Legacy Systems (280+ module/feeds)
Convergent Call Center
- Convergent Call-Center application implementation for call-centers and retail shops
- Focus on Call Center Operations, Customer Service, Effectiveness and Performance metrics
- Single 360-degree view of the customer across all 6 Business Units of one of Thailand's Telecom operator.
Revenue Assurance (BV)
- Implementation of Revenue Assurance (XDR & Billing Verification)
- All prepaid, postpaid and corporate networks.
- capability to model all existing pricing plans and use them to rerate all the subscribers'XDRs for complete Billing Verification
Campaign Management System
- Implemented a closed-loop campaign management suite to enable one of Thailand's telecom operator to run event-based and trigger-based marketing campaigns via multiple channels (e.g. SMS, IVR, Call Centre, email etc).
- The project had 100% project ROI within 6 months of launch
- Implementation of Real Time Charging BSS for State Owned Telecom operator
International Business Enablement
- Suvitech conducted State-owned Telecom's international business readiness.
- Following the submission of the Suvitech report and presentation to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors, State-owned Telecom launched its international services (“9 Baht to 9 countries; Dial 007, 008”)
- First instance where Thai consumers had the choice for another telecom operator for international calls rather than to rely on the incumbent 001 code provider.
- Cloud based application to capture the Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicator data for the various FMCG companies globally.
- The data can be entered by department, location, sector etc. and is then used complex calculation of the various parameters (along with benchmarking and reporting) of the FMCG industry.
Enterprise BI/Analytics Platform
- Implementation of Enterprise Reporting Platform and the development & deployment of reports for their convergent loyalty card program, making it the largest loyalty scheme in Thailand